Due to increasing number of confirmed cases of the coronavirus in our state we will begin implementing the following changes effective Tuesday 3/24/2020.
We have been thinking and praying about how to protect our employees and customers. As a family owned business, we have the privilege of having relationships with customer and employees that go back generations. We will adapt and continue to do the best we can to make sure we can continue to provide the best service possible.
While nothing is perfect and the situation is fluid, we have decided to try the following:
- We will remain open for business, with our normal winter business hours of 8am to 5pm Tuesday through Friday. All business will be conducted via phone to our main number 907-376-4784.
- There will be no customers or vendors allowed in any buildings on our site including our offices, our retail store, our warehouse and our shop.
- If there is anything that you need from our store please call us at 907-376-4784 and we will help to make sure we can get it for you.
- We are still delivering concrete and block. Our drivers have been instructed to maintain acceptable social distancing of at least six feet to protect both themselves and the customers. It is important that our employees are safe so we will leave it up to them to make sure they are comfortable with the situation on the job site.
- Sanders and gravel trucks that need sand/gravel or drain rock, please call us at 907-376-4784 during our winter business hours and we will either charge your term account or take a credit card via the phone and get you loaded.
- To minimize contact, we will write the name of the driver and the date and time of the pickup on your receipt. We can easily email or fax you a copy of your receipt.
- We ask that anything that you need to pick up in our warehouse or yard be called in and that you stay in your truck while we load you. You can then get out and re-position and tie down your load if necessary.
- We are still accepting deliveries to our warehouse and yard. When you arrive please prepare your delivery to be unloaded and observe safe social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Deliveries to shop can be made as normal but we ask that you not enter the shop area and that you minimize contact with our employees by observing safe social distancing of at least 6 feet.
This situation is fluid and unlike anything we have ever experienced. Without overreacting we want to err on the side of caution and do what we can to protect our customers, our employees and your families.
We would not be here without you. We continue to strive to do everything we can to provide the very best service to our customers. Please give us feedback let us know where we can do better. We will get through this together.